SIGNACREME® ELECTRODE CREAM
Highly conductive cream electrolyte for use in electromedical procedures where a cosmetic quality cream is preferred.
Indications for Use:
Signacreme is recommended for use in electromedical procedures (except defibrillation), where a cosmetic quality cream is preferred. Contraindications • Signacreme is not indicated for defibrillation procedures.
• Do not use on patients with a known history of sensitivity to parabens.
• For external use only on intact, unbroken skin.
• Discard product if package is damaged or evidence of contamination is present.
• To avoid contamination of product, the dispenser bottle tip and refill dispenser pump tip should not come into contact with patient, staff or instruments.
Directions for Use
Refer to the Instructions For Use provided by the manufacturer of the electromedical device being used for information on how Signacreme should be used with their product. Signacreme can be removed using a moistened soft cloth.
Directions for Refilling Dispensers
Consult your facility policy before refilling from bulk dispenser container. For refilling dispensers, wipe the bottleneck and the dispenser cap with isopropyl alcohol or a hospital grade disinfectant, such as Protex™ Disinfectant Wipes, prior to filling. Reusable containers and caps should be washed in hot soapy water, rinsed and thoroughly dried before being refilled. Only refill product into corresponding labeled dispenser bottle and mark it with lot number and expiry date. Cracked or damaged dispenser bottles should be discarded immediately. Reusable dispenser bottles should not be topped off. Contents should be consumed, or the remaining contents should be disposed of prior to refilling.
No special handling required. Signacreme is non-flammable and non-corrosive. Storage Protect product from direct sunlight.
Follow all federal, state, and local regulations for non-hazardous waste disposal.
- Cosmetic quality, pleasing to patients.
- Conveniently packaged in refillable see-thru dispenser with flip-top cap.
- Not recommended for defibrillation.
- Used and recommended by leading manufacturers of medical ultrasound equipment worldwide.
|17-05||170g (6 oz.) dispenser, 12 per box|
|11-28||Half U.S. Gallon (1.9 liter) with 2 refillable dispensers and 1 dispenser pump|