SPECTRA® 360 ELECTRODE GEL
The only salt-free and chloride-free electrically conductive gel, recommended for all electromedical procedures, except defibrillation. Salt-free characteristics make it particularly suitable for long-term applications. Spectra 360 Electrode Gel is a non-sterile, salt-free, chloride free electrically conductive gel. It is non-irritating, hypoallergenic and bacteriostatic. Spectra 360’s non-gritty formula allows for prolonged use without reapplication. Spectra 360’s salt-free characteristics make it particularly suitable for long-term applications. Spectra 360 works by wetting the skin, thereby reducing skin resistance.
for Use Spectra 360 is recommended for all electro-medical procedures (except defibrillation), including ECG, TENS, monitoring, and can be used on pediatric patients.
• Spectra 360 is not indicated for defibrillation procedures.
• Do not use on patients with a known history of sensitivity to parabens.
• For external use only on intact, unbroken skin.
• Discard product if package is damaged or evidence of contamination is present.
• To avoid contamination of product, the tube container tips should not come into contact with patient, staff or instruments.
Directions for Use:
Refer to the Instructions For Use provided by the electrode manufacturer of the electrodes, TENS unit, or other device being used for information on how Spectra 360 should be used with their product. Spectra 360 is water soluble, and can be removed using a moistened soft cloth.
No special handling required. Spectra 360 is non-flammable and non-corrosive.
Store at ambient temperature. Protect product from direct sunlight. Disposal Follow all federal, state, and local regulations for non-hazardous waste disposal
- Non-gritty STAY-WET® formula allows for prolonged use without re-application.
- Product of choice for ECG, TENS, monitoring and pediatrics.
- Non-irritating, bacteriostatic.
- Salt-free, no sodium ion transfer.
- Product of choice for conductive rubber/carbon electrodes.
- Not recommended for defibrillation.
- Used and recommended by leading manufacturers of medical ultrasound equipment worldwide.
|12-02||60g (2oz.) tube, 12 per box|
|12-08||250g (8.5oz.) tube, 12 per box|