AGFA DRYSTAR DT2B IMAGING FILMS, CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT IMAGE AND DIAGNOSE.
Agfa HealthCare Products Extraordinary Image Quality Of Reasonable Price.
Agfa printers and Medical Screen Films are intended to work together for the quality and longevity of the printed image. Agfa has developed intelligent techniques and technologies in order to improve the image quality and end up with best diagnostic results. DRYSTAR imagers come with Direct Digital Imaging (DDI) technology enhanced with A#Sharp for consistently sharp images:
- Simple mechanism that makes it compact and highly reliable
- Solid state imaging that ensures long life and controlled,consistent image quality
- Daylight film handling for ease of use
- High throughput and a short image access time
- Flexibility of different media trays
- DICOM compatibility
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
Agfa diagnostic imaging can be divided into two lines:
– Conventional ( developed with chemicals)
– Digital ( Dry films). To get more info, please check products range of the Drystar DT2B direct thermal films.
Diagnostic Conventional Imaging
- Universal, environmental friendly developers and fixers for all types of processors and films
- General Radiology & Mammography Film/Screen systems offering sharp image quality
- Long-lasting and shockproof Novodur cassettes
- Processing Chemistries
Agfa films offer the very best sensitometric and image-quality characteristics when processed with Agfa chemicals.
All our developers and fixers are supplied in shipping cartons of 60% recycled cardboard, with two handles for easy tilting and transport. The components are packed in translucent, recyclable polyethylene (PE) bottles fitted with PE ECO seals. The screw cap and stripe at the top of the label are color-coded (blue for fixer, red for developer). Naturally, image quality and consistency, as well as compliance with local regulations and quality assurance requirements can only be guaranteed when our systems are operated with Agfa chemicals.